Date: 5/4/18 6:57 am
From: smiller179 <smiller179...>
Subject: [birders] nice spot just outside Dolph
After a fairly quiet trip through part of Dolph, I exited onto Porter street to where it dead ends over First Sister Lake and happened across an active spot:

male blackburnian low in shrubs
palm warbler
yellow-rumpeds
yellows
bay-breasted (further down the path behind the houses that leads into Dolph: the “sparrow spot")
ruby-crowned kinglet
white throated sparrow
phoebe
vireo (type?)

one orange-crowned, I believe, inside the park (central section) and scattered yellows, myrtles, palm, green heron, orioles, abundant warbling vireos, orioles, catbirds etc..

Sue Miller

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<C1DFAC35-3716-4B74-A8EC-4F2E19707870...>