Date: 5/4/18 6:42 am
From: Ann Pettigrew <rook185...>
Subject: Cape May Warblers - York County
I don't mean to brag but I have three Cape May Warblers here this morning bathing in the stream. Pretty exciting as I think these are the first for the yard in the 18 years we have been here. Also, Northern Parula, Blue-headed Vireo, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Yellow-rumps, an Indigo Bunting and a Ruby-crowned Kinglet.

A great birding day! Good luck to all of you!

Ann

Ann C. Pettigrew, V.M.D.
York, PA
<rook185...>
www.pbase.com/rook185

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

"In every walk with nature one receives far more than he seeks." - John Muir.

Join us on Facebook!