Date: 5/3/18 9:09 pm
From: sue bertsch <lindasuebertsch...>
Subject: [COBOL] May 2018 ECAS Birders' Night
Join us on Thursday, May 17, 2018 for our ECAS Birders' Night:

* Extraordinary Birds: Up Close & Personal*

Elise Wolf, of Native Bird Care avian rescue, shares fascinating secrets,
videos, photos, and stories of her favorite rescued birds. Rescuers see and
experience wild birds in ways that most people never get a chance to. Come
learn about and celebrate the extraordinary birds that live or travel
through Central Oregon.
Elise Wolf runs Native Bird Care of Sisters, an avian rescue specializing
in song, shore, and waterbirds. She has been doing wildlife rehabilitation
for 9 years, and has treated a wide diversity of birds, from Kinglets to
Swans. Elise's commitment to wildlife and the planet are lifelong.

We will meet at 6:30 pm at the Environmental Center at 16 NW Kansas Ave.,
Bend OR 97701. We will have a social half hour, followed by announcements
and then the presentation. Excellent coffee will be donated by Strictly
Organic Coffee and Nancy Merrick will bring delicious treats. Hope to see
you there.