Date: 5/3/18 8:42 pm
From: Jack and Pam <00000064a46c579c-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Locking the doors tonight
 Something strange is going on in the woods around here.  This evening as the light began to fade the sound of a flute could be heard.  Soon the flute player was joined by another - far to the north yet another.  We were surrounded by eerie music .  It was hauntingly beautiful, but that's what made me suspicious, far too enchanting to be human.  After dark my worst fears were realized when we heard a blood curdling scream, pause, then a diabolical "whoo ha".  The outburst was followed by utter silence until an inhuman voice demanded, over and over again, that poor Will be whipped.Time to lock the doors and hid under the covers.
Jack StewartNewton County

Join us on Facebook!