Date: 5/3/18 6:55 pm
From: <jmeredit...>
Subject: [COBOL] Millican birding, Sage Grouse etc
Birds around today, not mentioned yesterday included
Lewis's Woodpecker
Western Kingbird
Western Tanager
Prob Williamson's Sapsucker
Black-throated Gray Warbler

We had 7 male grouse today and spent 2 hours watching until the last
bird flew away allowing us to depart to enjoy passerines. This was my
third trip out to the area this week. I know there are a few people
who missed and still want to go. I prefer to offer a group trip, to
lessen the impact of daily visits if people go one by one. So if you
want to go, give me a day next week and I will pick one that works for
at least most of the 6 or so people who have expressed an interest. And,
watch for another article to appear soon in the Bend Bulletin.

Judy, <jmeredit...>