Date: 5/3/18 5:08 pm
From: Kathy Mock <2klmockingbird...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Summit County Yard, 21 species this evening including Indigo Bunting
In my yard, I had 19 species in an hour, then shortly thereafter added two more.

Highlights were a male Indigo Bunting, a male Ruby-throated Hummingbird, and 6 Rose-breasted Grosbeaks (4 males & 2 females). Also heard a White-crowned Sparrow. Today I didn’t see the male Baltimore Oriole that was here last evening.

Kathy Mock
Barberton

Sent from Mail for Windows 10