Date: 5/3/18 3:51 pm
From: Tom Prestby <jjprestby...>
Subject: [wisb] Reminder: WBBA II Training event in Wabasha, MN Saturday
The rescheduled (due to the blizzard three weeks ago) Western Regional Kickoff for the Wisconsin Breeding Bird Atlas will occur at the National Eagle Center in Wabasha, MN on Saturday. It looks like we'll have excellent weather for our 7:30am field trip and we have a great series of talks ready for the workshop at the Eagle Center from 10am to 2pm. There will be very beneficial content for birders and atlasers of all levels. For details and registration, please see the link below. Registration is encouraged but walk-ins are welcome.

https://wsobirds.org/atlas-2018-regional-kickoff-workshops

Hope to see some of you there!

Tom Prestby

Green Bay