Date: 5/3/18 2:01 pm
From: Jared Del Rosso <jared.delrosso...>
Subject: [cobirds] Yard Birds - Centennial (Arapahoe)
A Hermit Thrush, Wilson's Warbler, and Green-tailed Towhee have all hung
out in my Centennial (Arapahoe) yard through the recent rain. This
afternoon, when the sky cleared, the Green-tailed Towhee began to sing! A
nice addition to the Spotted Towhees songs.

Also continuing are two White-crowned Sparrow, at least one of which
occasionally sings. A Vesper Sparrow was picking through a portion of my
yard from which I recently removed sod. I recently spread some native grass
seeds there. Perhaps that was the draw.

- Jared Del Rosso
Centennial, CO