Date: 5/3/18 11:52 am
From: Jeff Wells <jeffwells...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Eastern Kingbird-Iceland Gull in Gardiner
Tried to sneak in a walk along the Gardiner waterfront before the rain started and was only partly successful but I had my FOY Eastern Kingbird and what may be my last-of-season Iceland Gull (foraging on exposed mudflat on Pittston side of the river) and a couple of Black-and-white Warblers and a Yellow-rump but nothing like what folks were seeing at Evergreen Cemetary. Also a pair of displaying Merlins and a Common Loon on the river where I see them only very occasionally. Bad photos of some of these in my eBird checklist.

Jeff Wells