Date: 5/3/18 11:23 am
From: Marc Ribaudo via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] Leesylvania migrants

Activity at Leesylvania State Park was rather muted this morning, but I still managed 72 species, including 15 species of warbler. Nice finds were blackburnian, chestnut-sided, blackpoll, prothonotary, black-throated green, black-throated blue, and worm-eating warblers. I also had my FOY Acadian flycatcher, several pewees, numerous red-eyed vireos, a veery, a blue grosbeak, and an indigo bunting.

Before Leesylvania I visited Breckinridge Road near Prince William Forest Park and heard one whip-poor-will near the intersection with Joplin Rd.

Marc Ribaudo
<moribaudo...>