Date: 5/3/18 9:27 am
From: Cole DiFabio <colefor3...>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-birds] Southwest Ohio
Preble and Butler Counties have been very hot the last three days. At
Hueston Woods State Park alone, I have observed 115 species, including 27
species of warblers. Other notable birds are Semipalmated Plovers, a flock
of 33 Forster's Terns, Yellow-billed Cuckoo, Eastern Wood-Pewee and Acadian
Flycatcher, Yellow-breasted Chat, and a very large number of Indigo
Buntings and both species of orioles, plus a single Lincoln's Sparrow.

--
Cole DiFabio