Date: 5/3/18 9:23 am
From: Sally Jo Gibson <sjogibson...>
Subject: Re: Terns
Just saw 2 terns on Lake chico as we passed through Lake Village, Ar. Can hardly wait to go through all the pictures I took on the MS River levee. Thousands of BHCO, Orchard Orioles, Blue Grosbeaks, Indio Buntings, RWBB, etc. Also in my brothers yard saw prothonotory warbler, RBGR and others. He lives on Round Away Bayou in Madison Parish, LA. Very long alligators, Tri-color herons, Great Egrets, Snowys, little Blues, shore birds. Still grateful to JoAnne Rife for insisting that I take a day off work and go with her on a CBC back in 1989.
Sally Jo Gibson
Traveling from Tallulah, LA back home to Harrison, Ar.