Date: 5/3/18 8:54 am
From: Scott Loss <scottrloss...>
Subject: Laughing Gull - Lake Carl Blackwell
I saw a 2nd cycle Laughing Gull this morning at Lake Carl Blackwell. It was
initially sitting on rocks right at the northeast tip of Ski Point (the
area east of the Lake Store and headquarters office), and when I left, it
was flying around and swimming/foraging east farther out toward the dam.

There were also several adult Franklin's Gulls on the lake (the Laughing
Gull was not associating with them), Ring-billed Gulls, a Bonaparte's Gull,
a Forster's Tern, and 3 Eared Grebes.

Pictures and ID notes on the Laughing Gull are in the below eBird checklist.

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45214128

Scott Loss
Stillwater

Join us on Facebook!