Date: 5/3/18 8:14 am
From: 'Colin Brown' via Maine birds <maine-birds...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Birding Hike - June 9th
Happy Spring!

Migration seems to be ramping up down south, and I hope everyone is
enjoying the increased spring activity. FYI - I will be leading a Birding
Hike for the Woodie Wheaton Land Trust, at their newly acquired Monument
Brook parcel in Amity, ME. June 9th at 7 am. If anyone is interested,
please contact Woodie Wheaton Land Trust to register.
www.woodiewheaton.org.

Best Wishes,
Colin