Date: 5/3/18 8:03 am
From: John Kennington <johnkennington...>
Subject: Re: Looking for global big day options...
You might search the OKBirds archives for "Big Day" since a number of
birders in Oklahoma have done this. These are often a bit more ambitious
than your 100 species goal, but they can give you an idea of places to hit.
Hitting a spot in NE Oklahoma, like Spavinaw or Nickel is needed to get the
warblers, and then perhaps Oxley Nature Center/Lake Yahola for waterbirds
and more songbirds. Or more ambitiously head to Great Salt Plains NWR, or
the OKC area lakes. And then even more ambitiously end up in southwest
Oklahoma.

Where are you located?

A quick search of my own gmail account showed a report from Torre Hovick in
2013, copied below:

Good Luck!

John Kennington
Bixby, OK