Date: 5/3/18 7:32 am
From: <treasurecreek...> [sd-birds] <sd-birds-noreply...>
Subject: [sd-birds] DC Booth Parking
The monthly meeting of the Northern Hills Bird Club is tonight 5/3 at the DC Booth fish hatchery in Spearfish. I was concerned about parking. DC Booth advised the gate would be open but the parking is somewhat limited. Normal parking is at Spearfish Park. I would suggest that we leave the limited parking to seniors-handicapped-walking difficulties, with others using the Spearfish Park parking.

For those using the limited parking, turn left after the gift shop and the parking area is just after the railroad car. My directions are vague because I can’t really remember the parking area, but you should be able to see it.

The parking area has lighting, but those that are parking at Spearfish Park may want to bring a flashlight as the hatchery is not set up for night activities and it is dark at 9 PM.

Vic Fondy
VP-NHBC
605-269-2553

Join us on Facebook!