Date: 5/3/18 6:27 am
From: Jim Edlhuber <jimedlhuber...>
Subject: [wisb] Warblers at Wehr Nature Center MKE Co. 5/2/18, some images...
Hi all,
I made a brief stop at Wehr Nature Center in the afternoon to see if there
was some warbler action and there was. Some of the warblers seen were
Magnolia, Orange-crowned, Black-throated Green, Palm, Yellow-rumped,
Black-and-white, Blackpolls, and Northern Waterthrush. They put on some
great shows feeding while I was there. A warm afternoon with partly cloudy
skies and low winds.

Some of the warbler images from the afternoon at this link if you care to
view them:

*http://www.windowtowildlife.com/warblers-at-wehr-nature-center-in-franklin-wisconsin-on-may-2-2018/
<http://www.windowtowildlife.com/warblers-at-wehr-nature-center-in-franklin-wisconsin-on-may-2-2018/>*

Thanks and good birding,