Date: 5/3/18 4:30 am
From: Janet Hinshaw <jhinshaw...>
Subject: [birders] Exciting feeder birds
Along with our usual Baltimore orioles this morning we had an orchard oriole pair! Also still have a couple of pine siskins, and our pair of pileateds visiting regularly. By the way Magee was spectacular yesterday with Kentucky and hooded, and multiple ceruleans! I was amazed by the wide variety of warbler species so early in the season.

Sent from my iPhone

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<1A4FEB49-7785-40E4-B9E4-D6DEC1511667...>