Date: 5/2/18 6:22 pm
From: David Suddjian <dsuddjian...>
Subject: [cobirds] Ken Caryl report
Migrants were not numerous at Ken Caryl today based on a few stops this
morning, other than a bevy of Yellow-rumpeds at one place. Few others:
Orange-crowned Warbler, Blue-gray Gnatcatcher. But late in the day a *Gray
Flycatcher* was at the north end of the Ken Caryl Ranch (no public access)

Last night I heard *Common Poorwills* calling in two directions from my
home in the period before midnight. This was the earliest I've heard them
from my house by a few days, but they seem to be regularly detected as they
arrive in the first week of May, in the late night or predawn when it is
very quiet out and their voices carry over.

David Suddjian
Ken Caryl Valley
Littleton, CO