Date: 5/2/18 6:00 pm
From: <fwfallon2...>
Subject: [MDBirding] May Count for PG County
A reminder to PG area birders that May Count is Sat May 12. Some prime areas are available in PG. We invite birders who have only a few hours to spare to please do so early in the AM at a compact area near home, even your just own yard.

Please call (410-286-8152) or e-mail me (<fwfallon...> , not the address on this message) to make arrangements. I'll send you the current report form, and after reports have come back will send you table of all areas counted in PG so you can easily inter-compare results.

Fred Fallon
PG Compiler, MD May Count