Date: 5/2/18 5:09 pm
From: ddarm ddarm <ddarm...>
Subject: [birders] eBird -- Dolph Nature Area -- May 2, 2018 Evening
Dolph Nature Area
May 2, 2018
6:13 PM
Traveling
1.01 miles
105 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: I found most of the birds alone but had help from several birders before I headed to the north and west section of the park. Had Blue-winged Warbler as I headed to my car.
Just up hill from the south Parklake entrance.

Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.6.5 Build 36

3 Canada Goose
5 Mallard
1 Turkey Vulture
1 Cooper's Hawk
2 Downy Woodpecker
2 Least Flycatcher
1 Blue-headed Vireo
1 Warbling Vireo
3 Blue Jay
4 Black-capped Chickadee
3 Tufted Titmouse
1 White-breasted Nuthatch
1 House Wren
2 Golden-crowned Kinglet -- Late
12 Ruby-crowned Kinglet
1 Veery
2 Hermit Thrush
1 Wood Thrush
4 American Robin
1 Blue-winged Warbler -- Just up the hill from Parklake entrance (S)
1 Black-and-white Warbler
1 Nashville Warbler
1 Magnolia Warbler
3 Yellow Warbler
6 Palm Warbler
12 Yellow-rumped Warbler (Myrtle)
3 Black-throated Green Warbler
11 White-crowned Sparrow
1 Song Sparrow
1 Lincoln's Sparrow
7 Northern Cardinal
15 Red-winged Blackbird
3 American Goldfinch

Number of Taxa: 33

Deaver D. Armstrong
<ddarm...>

Let's go birding......

A New Field Ornithology Class will start in APRIL of 2018
To register or learn more please go to
http://www.miavianexperience.org
Enter site, then go to Programs via the menu, then select Field Classes

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<B6F6F3B0-58DD-45C2-83F3-65CF89D15D39...>