Date: 5/2/18 4:18 pm
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Even more backyard birds in Ogden
Just after I sent the note about a Great-tailed Grackle in our yard a few
minutes ago, I looked out at the feeders again, and on the ground under
them were 2 Harris Sparrows, 3 White-throated Sparrows, a White-crowned
Sparrow, and a Lincoln's Sparrow. We've had all of these previously, but
not all together. Plus we also just saw our FOY Baltimore Oriole! What a
great backyard day!

Doug Harr
Ogden