Date: 5/2/18 3:41 pm
From: Jeffrey Short <bashman...>
Subject: Re: So Many Orioles
We have had an (over)abundance of orioles pilfering our hummer's feeders.
They wouldn't go for our offerings of fresh fruit, jelly, or berry suet.

We stopped by our local songbird center in Hot Springs to buy some black oil
sunflower seeds for the grosbeaks and others and asked if they had any
oriole feeders. Was told that they had sold out several days before and
more feeders were back-ordered; we would be 13th, in line.

Jeff Short