Date: 5/2/18 3:10 pm
From: Tom Schilke <tom.schilke...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Geo. Wyth Prairie warbler
Had a 15 warbler day plus a lot of other FOY around Waterloo. Started early and didn’t want to come home - so I didn’t. Some highlights:

Riverview Park - 25 of the 45 species seen there were before I left the parking lot.
Blackburnian
Blackpoll
Harris Sparrow
Clay colored Sparrows
Warbling Vireo
Least Flycacther

Lower Hartman Reserve
N. Parulas
RB Grosbeak
N. Waterthrush
C. Yellowthroat
GC Flycatcher

Geo.Wyth - west end on trails west of the bird blind parking lot

Prairie Warbler - mixed in with Palms (got pics)
Prothonotary - looking at its reflection in the water
Pileated Woodpeckers - close watch on a female working on a log on the ground
YT Vireo

Tom Schilke - Waterloo