Date: 5/2/18 3:11 pm
From: Rick & Marianne Atkinson <marianne5...>
Subject: RC Kinglet, RT Hummingbird & Baltimore Oriole - Clearfield County
I was serenaded yesterday by a Ruby Crowned Kinglet while I was cleaning out
one of my 14 wren / chickadee boxes. He even came closer to me to sing some
more!

Today I had a FOY Ruby Throated Hummingbird checking out a hanging basket of
bright pink Calibrachoa (Million Bells).

A little bit ago, a FOY Baltimore Oriole was on my hanging suet feeder
partaking of the suet. I need to run to the store tomorrow to get some
oranges to put on my oriole feeder, along with filling it with sugar water.
The orioles LOVE the oranges! They demolish 2 halves in one day. :-) I will
put jelly in the feeder when they are feeding their young.

I cooked some sugar water today to put in the hummingbird and oriole feeders
first thing tomorrow morning.

Today is a special day for FOY birds, since it is also my 86 year old Dad's
birthday!

Marianne Atkinson
Clearfield County near DuBois

Join us on Facebook!