Date: 5/2/18 2:30 pm
From: <naomi_kestrel...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Re: Destination this week

Hi, All,

After 10 weeks or so of no Thursday Birding, I'm taking the "bull by the horns" and crying enough. While the cough is almost totally gone and I now sleep well at night, I still have some after effects of the course of anti-biotics I took. Effect is variable - some days good, somedays not-so-good or bad, but I can't let Spring migration pass me by. So, let's try Vischer Ferry N&HP. Meet at the Whipple Bridge at 8:00. If I have to turn back for home, go on without me if I haven't shown by 8:15. If I'm delayed in getting started, I'll try catching up to you on the western loop. Hope I get there to see you all!

Bill Lee

Join us on Facebook!