Date: 5/2/18 2:25 pm
From: Scottjstoner <ScottJStoner...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: [HMBirds] Five Rivers, 5/2
Adding a non avian observations to this, American toads have discovered the new pond in front of the new visitor center and are actively vocalizing and mating. Pickeral frogs are there too. Also, a large bear damaged several feeders and poles at the new bird feeding area by the visitor center overnight; needless to say feeding operations are being suspended! Scott Stoner

-------- Original message --------From: "John Kent <k2ent76...> [hmbirds]" <hmbirds-noreply...> Date: 5/2/18 12:01 PM (GMT-05:00) To: <hmbirds...> Subject: [HMBirds] Five Rivers, 5/2

Adding to Tom's post, I was at Five Rivers for over five hours this morning. In addition to the warblers Tom listed, I had Nashville, Yellow, and Prairie Warblers. I saw both types of Palm Warbler (western and yellow). Other new arrivals included Baltimore

Oriole, Rose-breasted Grosbeak, Eastern Kingbird, and Solitary Sandpiper. My list is at

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45171981

John Kent

Selkirk

Join us on Facebook!