Date: 5/2/18 1:20 pm
From: leon stigen <lstigen531...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: [wsbn] Hart's Basin on Saturday
I've been off line for several days, so I could not post some great birds
from Hart's on Saturday. Lots of great birds, but the best in my opinion,
was (1) a Least Tern (2) a Swainson's Hawk (3) at least a dozen long billed
dowitchers (4) 17 Marbled Godwits (5) 20 white faced Ibises (6) 4 Forster's
Terns (7) 2 Caspian Terns (8) 5 White Pelicans (9) numerous yellow headed
blackbirds and mating Western Grebes. (10) at least 20 Wilson's Phalaropes
(11) one Greater yellowlegs. Now I'm off to chase that Little Blue Heron
here in Grand Junction.
Lee Stigen
Grand Junction

Join us on Facebook!