Date: 5/2/18 12:57 pm
From: David Fleischmann <david...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Spring is definitely here!
Spring has officially arrived at my oasis. First thing this morning I look
outside and see 2 male Rose-breasted Grosbeaks on my feeders. I'm thinking
to myself, today would be a good day for my annual Indigo Bunting visit. As
I am thinking this, in fly 2 Indigo Buntings. Awesome timing. And to top
off the morning, I noticed that I now have 3 Red Pine Squirrels. I wonder
if they bred and had babies or just like my buffet. Either way it is quite
cool playing host to such cool animals. Maybe Baltimore County is the new
Western Maryland for this species. They are noisy and quite the gymnasts!!
I will be posting pics on Facebook later today. Have a great day!!!!

Awesome birding in 2018!

H. David Fleischmann

M-410-598-9292

<david...>