Date: 5/2/18 12:35 pm
From: Tim Houghton <timhoughton...>
Subject: [MDBirding] ssp, 5/2/18
Andy Smith, Brad Phoebus, and I had a very enjoyable day at Susquehanna. A ton of birds came in last night, and the park was very active. We had 92 species in all, including 23 warbler species. Some of the birds: Great Egret, Spotted Sandpiper, Caspian Tern, 4 vireo species, Cliff Swallow, Veery, Brown Thrasher, Worm-Eating Warbler, Blue-Winged Warbler, Orange-Crowned Warbler, Nashville Warbler, Cape May, Blackburnian, Chestnut-Sided, Chat, and both orioles.

Tim Houghton

(Glen Arm)