Date: 5/2/18 10:34 am
From: <feather...> [Mendobirds] <Mendobirds-noreply...>
Subject: [Mendobirds] Lapland Longspur continues
You can see my photos at this checklist:

https://ebird.org/view/checklist/S45178193

Same location as yesterday's report by Roger Adamson, but closer in to the
parking area as it works that gravel trail... Noyo Headlands Park, South
(AK Coastal Trail-South)

Also had a Golden-crowned Sparrow on the trail leading to Virgin Creek
Beach this morning. It had an overshot beak...

Happy Birding,

Lisa Walker-Roseman /Feather Forestwalker, Fort Bragg- Cleone, CA

Listowners: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-owner...>
Turn off email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<MENDOBIRDS-normal...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)