Date: 5/2/18 6:57 am
From: Kristen Lindquist <kelindquist...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Mt. Battie (Camden Hills SP), 5.2.18
Heard our first Black-throated Green Warblers on Mt. Battie this morning,
in addition to FOY singing Ruby-crowned Kinglet and Yellow-bellied
Sapsuckers.

We ran into friends who walk the road often, as we do, and they reported
that on their walk a couple of days ago, a Great Horned Owl flew past them.

‚ÄčKristen‚Äč

--
Kristen Lindquist

website: www.kristenlindquist.com
haiku blog: klindquist.blogspot.com

"Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible."
--Tenzin Gyatso, the 14th Dalai Lama