Date: 5/2/18 6:13 am
From: Henrietta Yelle <hyelle...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Blue Grosbeak YES Arlington Reservoir

Good morning!

At 8:45 AM, I came across the Blue Grosbeak on the west shore of the reservoir, foraging on the ground between the path and waters edge. Bird was working the edge of both sides of the sitting rock on the secondary small path across from Rindge Park, the open field. Long close looks. Patchy blue and brown very visible and the large beak.

Last seen about 9am flying low to left (north) along shoreline towards inlet where ducks and geese congregate.

Henrietta Yelle
Lexington MA
Sent from my iPhone -- please excuse typos and brevity.

Join us on Facebook!