Date: 5/2/18 6:12 am
From: Scott Smith <painless...>
Subject: [birders] A yard first
Hello all,
After hearing the chatter of a northern oriole, we quickly put out
oranges and to our delight we had not one but four male orange
songsters. We filled the grape jelly jar and in no time may wife
reported a small oriole but the wrong color. I looked and confirmed the
first ever orchard oriole in our yard. The other four didn't like him
but he wouldn't give up his jelly. This morning we had a Juvenal oriole
and our first hummer as well. Welcome back to Adrian!
Dr. Scott Smith

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<7fe78635-1a16-928e-ea98-5427a62cffa9...>