Date: 5/2/18 3:40 am
From: Gmail <butchchq8...>
Subject: Re: Bullocks Oriole
I am going to suspect that it’s due to the favorable weather these past few days stacking them up for us rather than spreading them out over time. According to Birdcast (from Cornell), the previous couple of weeks have been pretty light on bird movement in general, but these past few days and in next next few are have been excellent.

Just one explanation...

> On May 1, 2018, at 21:24, Judy & Don <9waterfall9...> wrote:
>
> Wow!!!
> Is there any explanation from the experts on why there are so many orioles in this spring's migration?

>> On May 1, 2018, at 9:08 PM, Kenny Nichols <0000011f0020ee30-dmarc-request...> wrote:
>>
>> ...was still here late this evening. I'll update in the morning.
>>
>> About 6:00 this evening, I counted nearly 100 Orioles in the yard. It's crazy.
>>
>> Kenny Nichols
>> Dardanelle
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone

Join us on Facebook!