Date: 5/2/18 3:40 am
From: <scottvarney1968...> [hmbirds] <hmbirds-noreply...>
Subject: [HMBirds] Baltimore Oriole and Ovenbird, Salem 5/2/18 6:30 am
Woke up to the sounds of Baltimore Oriole and Ovenbird this morning with my bedroom window purposely cracked in light of the bird cast for today and tomorrow. I went outside and found both, singing as loudly as they can! Apparently, they were anxious to announce their arrival. A school field trip to SPA Park today for the annual high school Envirothon demands my camera!

Scott Varney
Salem, NY

Posted by: <scottvarney1968...>

<*> Your email settings: