Date: 5/2/18 3:30 am
From: G & J Fenton Friesen <friesen.fenton...>
Subject: FOS Summer Tanager
I had a first spring male Summer Tanager at my work place Tuesday. Seems
like the more western birds in the state have a higher chance of being the
first year birds. I have had several of these over the years and I don't
get a lot of them in HV County. Not sure what folks see further east. BNA
does not speak to any patterns here (Birds of North America Online). Also,
Clay-colored Sparrows have finally arrived in some decent numbers. All in
Harvey County.

Gregg

--
Gregg & Joanna Fenton Friesen