Date: 5/1/18 7:02 pm
From: Hockman John <j.w.hockman...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET ENSBC Field Trips this week (NO SIGHTINGS)
The Evanston North Shore Bird club kicks off its May morning field trips this week. These trips are usually a couple of hours long. No reservations needed.

Thursday, May 3 - Perkins Woods in Evanston. Look for warblers and other migrants, and a great display of spring wildflowers. Meet at 7:30 a.m. at the corner of Ewing Avenue and Grant Street. Park along Ewing Avenue. Leader: John Bates or Josh Engel.

Friday, May 4 - Skokie Lagoons. Our traditional Friday trips to the Skokie Lagoons pack a great list of Warbler species. Meet at 7:30 a.m. at Erickson Woods Forest Preserve parking lot. Turn north into the parking lot from Willow Road, just east of the Edens Expressway. Leader: Lynne Carpenter.

Saturday, May 5 - Northwestern University Campus. This area is a stopover for migrants of all kinds heading north. Meet at 8:30 a.m. Park on the lake side of the upper deck of the south parking lot off of Sheridan Road and Clark Street, north of Clark Street. Leaders: Libby Hill and Sarah Flax.

Sunday, May 6 - Wilmette’s Gillson Park, off Sheridan Road. Bird walks in Gillson Park are sponsored by our partners Go Green Wilmette. Meet at 8:00 a.m. at the top of the Wallace Bowl Amphitheater; street parking. For more information, contact <kglennemeier...> <mailto:<kglennemeier...> .

John Hockman
Riverwoods
Lake County

ENSBC website: WWW.ENSBC.ORG