Date: 5/1/18 4:52 pm
From: Teresa M <ladytstarlight...>
Subject: Birds guide me
In times of trouble birds have helped me stay focus. Yesterday I
realized my internet and my troubles was so much more than what I
thought? A least flycatcher landed in the tree branch next to me. A Ruby
throated Hummingbird came and sat on my hand today. My gmail acct been
hacked. My life isn't worth a plug nickel right now. The stories of my
troubles are in my books on Amazon. I appreciate you all, My
homeless:birds & I was dedicated to you all. I need my email to be
unsubscribe and some day if there is a someday for me? I will be
reporting birds again. Thankyou, Teresa, Hector, AR

--
Truth rises, Truth falls, Truth Reveals All.

Join us on Facebook!