Date: 5/1/18 3:38 pm
From: Connor Langan <clangan16...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Prothonotary Warbler at George Wyth
I’m currently viewing a Prothonotary Warbler at George Wyth State Park that I assume is one of the birds that Tom Stone reported earlier. This bird is just east of the Alice Wyth Lake parking area along a bridge that goes over a small pond in the woods. Lots of Palm Warblers and a Swainson’s Thrush too, but no sign of the Hooded Warbler yet. I’ll update if I find it.

-Connor Langan
Waterloo