Date: 5/1/18 2:24 pm
From: Andrew France <0000053b6d70a74a-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Liberty Park (Summit Co.)
Hi All,
I had a nice day of birding today at Liberty Park in Twinsburg, Summit County. The highlight of the walk was a Black-throated Green Warbler among the Ledges trail. I also saw (or heard!) a Red-bellied Woodpecker, Mourning Dove, White-throated Sparrow, Northern Cardinal, Tufted Titmouse, American Robin and Black-capped Chickadee. The warblers seem to be coming back!