Date: 5/1/18 2:09 pm
From: Alan & Joan Linquist <linquists...>
Subject: [wisb] Goeden Park, West Bend
Alan LinquistWashington County
I drove over to Goeden Park, east of West Bend this afternoon in hopes of seeing a larger variety of warblers than I have spotted so  far.  It was primarily a large variety of Yellow Rumps with a good collection of Palm Warblers in between. That seems to be the popular warblers around here.   I did spot a Connecticut Warbler hiding in the bushes and a Solitary Sandpiper along the Milwaukee River shoreline.  I do believe that Connecticut is first for me.