Date: 5/1/18 1:57 pm
From: Judith ONeale <losbirdlady...>
Subject: Re: [LABIRD-L] LOS Spring Meeting and Fall Meeting
It was indeed a good spring meeting. We had 72 folks registered for the meeting.

We are looking forward to the fall meeting, which we are planning to hold in Cameron. Since we don’t know what the timeline is for the proposed LNG plant, we are recommending that if you think you might be attending the fall meeting and plan to stay at the Cameron Motel you should go ahead and make your reservation for October 25-26. I believe you can cancel 72 hours before the date of reservation.

We are also looking into some other dinner choices. The Anchor Up has done a good job with our menu but we realize that some folks would prefer a non-fried option. Information will be in the fall LOS News.

Thanks to all who attended. Hope to see you in the fall.

Judith

Judith O'Neale
Lafayette LA