Date: 5/1/18 1:35 pm
From: linda & bill franz <00000021c311e447-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Orioles - Cumberland County
This morning had a male/female pair of Baltimore Orioles and a maleOrchard Oriole in our 50-foot tall wild cherry tree that is full bloom.  These beautiful birds moving within the numerous whiteblossoms with a deep blue sky in the background were a joy to watch.  They were poking their long bills into thecentral portion of the blossoms like they were obtaining nectar.  Their movement from blossom to blossom wasvery rapid – I don’t think a hummingbird could have worked the flowers any quicker.  I am guessing that they just arrived fromtheir migration and were quite hungry.Bill Franz / Newville

Join us on Facebook!