Date: 5/1/18 12:44 pm
From: victor <victor...> [wsbn] <wsbn-noreply...>
Subject: [wsbn] Little Blue Heron - Grand Junction [3 Attachments]
Tom McConnell and I tried fro but missed seeing the Little Blue Heron yesterday at the James M. Robb Colorado River State Park-Pear Park section. Mike Henwood contacted me early this morning to say that it had returned - so I returned too. I had much better luck. It was initially on the island in the pond but just as I was about to leave it flew over into the east shore close to me. I’ll take good luck every time. Attached are photos of the Little Blue Heron and a Snowy Egret it hung out with part of the time.

Vic Zerbi

Join us on Facebook!