Date: 5/1/18 10:49 am
From: Dave DeReamus <becard...>
Subject: Re: Binocular recommendation
Sherri and all,

Here are two known-name bins that were best-rated under $100. The
wide-angle feature is good for someone who isn't used to binoculars and
might have trouble aiming bins on a target.
The links are to the items on B&H Photo, which I have used many times. They
have a great customer rating. Hope this helps.

Bushnell Legacy 8x42 Wide-Angle:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/421386-REG/Bushnell_120842_8x42_Legacy_WP_Binocular.html
I have a pair of Bushnell's that are pretty close to these that I use as a
secondary pair when my better ones aren't handy.

Nikon Aculon A211 8x42 Wide-Angle:
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/910765-REG/nikon_8245_8x42_aculon_a211.html

Take care and Good birding,
Dave DeReamus