Date: 5/1/18 10:04 am
From: <marianne5...> <marianne5...>
Subject: Re: Binocular recommendation
I would also be interested in hearing about recommendations.
Sent from my LG V20, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: Sherri LaBarDate: Tue, May 1, 2018 12:31 PMTo: <PABIRDS...>;Cc: Subject:[PABIRDS] Binocular recommendation
My sister is finally wanting to spring for her own pair of binoculars,
but only wants to spend $100. She knows she can't get much for that,
but that's the budget. Can someone recommend anything that won't be
too disappointing? She can identify a few birds and isn't interested
in becoming a better birder, just using for curiosity, and probably to
try to describe things to me so I can identify them!

I haven't bought bins in many years and am out of the loop. Reply
offline if you have suggestions, and thanks!

sherri
North Bangor, PA
<sherri.labar...>

Join us on Facebook!