Date: 5/1/18 9:31 am
From: Sherri LaBar <sherri.labar...>
Subject: Binocular recommendation
My sister is finally wanting to spring for her own pair of binoculars,
but only wants to spend $100. She knows she can't get much for that,
but that's the budget. Can someone recommend anything that won't be
too disappointing? She can identify a few birds and isn't interested
in becoming a better birder, just using for curiosity, and probably to
try to describe things to me so I can identify them!

I haven't bought bins in many years and am out of the loop. Reply
offline if you have suggestions, and thanks!

sherri
North Bangor, PA
<sherri.labar...>

Join us on Facebook!