Date: 5/1/18 8:27 am
From: Sebastian Jones <sebastianojones...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Brookline Bird Club McLaughlin Woods Walk, 5/1
Hi Massbirders,
Six of us birded McLaughlin Woods in Boston this morning. While it was slow
going initially, highlights from our Brookline Bird Club walk included a
pair of Gray Catbirds and a Black and White Warbler. A few minutes after
our walk ended, I also had an Ovenbird, so it seems we're finally starting
to see some birds moving in. Full eBird checklist below.

This walk will continue weekly on Tuesdays at 7:30 am throughout the
spring, more info here.
<https://www.brooklinebirdclub.org/events/mclaughlin-woods-migrants-boston-3/>

Best,
Sebastian Jones