Date: 5/1/18 7:31 am
From: <wolfies.hound...>
Subject: [COBOL] Sightings
Had FOS Pine Siskins, Western Tanagers and Black-headed Grosbeaks on Sunday, 4/29. Yesterday I spied an American Kestrel on the branch of a snag near the nest box.

Yesterday later afternoon after work, I did a quick out and back on my bike down Indian Ford Road just N of Sisters. About 4:45 pm and just shy of mile marker 6, on the north side of the road, I noticed a largish raptor lift off the ground and land in a pine tree. I slowed, stopped and there was a beautiful Northern Goshawk, shaking it's tail feathers, re-arranging itself. We looked at each other for a few moments then it flew off to the north and I pedaled on. It made my day!

Sue Tank

Sent from my iPad